Wake up call this morning!
Resting in brooder.
Incubator cleaned and re-stocked for a second round.
The first round incubation for the Marsh Automatic has a 77% hatch rate and may I say that's awesome. I started with 66 eggs and 51 chicks were taken to the brooder.
I had to add a 1/2 cup of water twice daily during this 21 day period. On the 20th day I increased the water to 1 cup twice and as the chicks began hatching I ended up placing 1 1/2 cups of water. The water did dry out within an 8 hour period. The fan circulating the air from the Marsh somewhat bothered the chicks while they were drying off. Once the chicks were removed from the incubator they were greatly relaxed in the brooder. Overall I am pleased with this hatch.
Using the plastic half eggs as holders for the small bantam eggs worked very nicely.